EIC 2011 is Your Opportunity to:
* Immerse yourself in the topics of open innovation and new business creation.
* Meet your peers at this exclusive event only for innovation practitioners from large firms in Europe (over €500 m in turnover).
* Be inspired by business speakers from a range of leading corporations, including Nokia, LEGO, HP, Google, DSM, Philips, Novozymes, IBM, and several others.
* Learn about open innovation from thought leader and renowned industry expert Dr. Henry Chesbrough, who has coined the term "open innovation" and authored several books on the topic. Dr. Henry Chesbrough will give keynote talks and spearhead the open innovation track during the conference.
* Exchange experiences and insights with your peers at this highly interactive event.
* Participate in the innovation tracks and workshops on: Open Innovation, New Business Creation, Customer-centric Innovation and Global Innovation Challanges.
* Receive a free copy of Dr. Henry Chesbrough’s book “Open Services Innovation” to be published in January 2011.
The daily programme is designed to be participative and takes place against the backdrop of Hotel LEGOLAND’s playful atmosphere. Participants will be treated to a daily lunch and dinner with their peers.
Visit the link http://www.eic2011.com to find out more about the programme, the speakers or practical informations.
If you need personal support, please contact me via e-mail